Thursday, January 05, 2012

This is G's breakfast, the more modest portion, without the bacon
This is my more manly sized breakfast, with the bacon chopped and added into the somewhat soupy mess. A very tasty mess I might add.

Breakfast

Throw a generous handful of cooked beans (today I used the last of my zuni beans) into a fry pan with a little olive oil on medium. Toss in a little broth if you have any, or a little bit of the soup from yesterday with a few chunks of vegetables, one minced, grated or pressed clove of garlic. Get hot, toss in 3 to 5 handfuls of spinach. Meanwhile, lightly oil and heat a non-stick fry pan on med-low. Slow cook an egg, (we like easy over). When spinach is wilted, turn mixture onto a plate, top with egg and eat. I added one strip of chopped garlic to my dish, while G had his on the side (not seen in photo). 

This is the finished soup from last night, not the best photo...

1 Comments:

Anonymous cheap beats by dr dre said...

Is tethering against the Terms of Service of mobile phone companies? Which ones allow it?

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home