Thursday, November 15, 2007

That's It For The Starter
Alright, I fed the starter again, made it into a very stiff dough using the same process as the last. This weekend I'll test its mettle and make some bread.
So sorry there have been no pictures. The new camera that we bought to replace the broken one has mysteriously vanished. Bit of a concern since it cost more than the last. How does one lose a new camera? We hadn't even taken it out of the house yet.
Considering someone just stole our car stereo in the middle of the day in the Science World parking lot, I have the horrible feeling that someone stepped in the door and snitched it under our noses.
Vancouver has a ridiculous level of small crime. Actually, its not too shabby on organized crime either.

4 Comments:

Blogger Candy Minx said...

Oh no. Is it in the laundry room? Under the kids beds?

I'm such a bad sister...I didn't know you had been posting here. I thought you were too over booked...I'm catching up...

9:31 PM  
Blogger Underground Baker said...

Candy, we have looked everywhere.
And yes, I am too bloody busy to be here, but I like it...and I've got bread to write about!
I'm going to go get the cannon fixed so that I can get pics back up again.
It looks so sad with food pics and I miss my obsessive photo sessions of stages of dough, crumb and crust.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Underground Baker said...

PS I meant to say without food pictures.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Underground Baker said...

ooo, I forgot to mention, I made really really good, (a tad on the sweet side) Chocolate White Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Used spelt flour...low bloat factor for some people....and they are soooo good.
I'll try to post the recipe, remind me!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home