Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Viva Las Vegas


Snacks at the Hard Rock

Well, after being duly reprimanded, or perhaps challenged, by mr. anchovy saying "blogging is done because of obsessive or disciplined behavior" (or something along those lines) I feel I must post. I am still exhausted from three days in the company of my sister, niece and a thwack of unruly friends.

I cannot say the food I had in Vegas was stellar. Mind you, in that town you only get the best if you are willing to pay for it. I would have to say the best meal/snack I had was at the Hard Rock Hotel. Technically speaking the food was just ok. But the cabana....loved it. You could have served me hard tack with my cocktails and I would have been thrilled. Even if it was bloody cold, (not the food, the weather). We considered just camping out in the cabana.



I can't go to a wedding and not post a picture of the happy couple. They both looked fabulous.

3 Comments:

Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Hey, welcome back!

Those onion rings are enoooormous!

1:59 AM  
Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

Nice to see you back!

Sorry the food you had was not stellar. I always thought LV was THE MECCA, but I guess you're right: you have to shell out big time. Still, you had an awesome time and that's what matters!

8:47 AM  
Anonymous dospuntocerovision said...

Beautiful blog, Congratulations!!!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home