Wednesday, November 15, 2006

You are all too funny.
G was suitably impressed with my blog. Now it's on to the web page. It is way better to have him involved, because I can get him to help when I muck things up, instead of always phoning Candy for help.
I have been out of town for quite awhile, and hit the ground running making two cakes in less than 24 hours. This would not be difficult under normal circumstances, but when are things EVER normal.

I have joined Flylady. I am so not Flylady, but desperate measures for desperate times, or something like that. I go to the site and for day one the only thing I am supposed to do is shower, do my hair, (?!!ha ha ha, those that know me know that I'm not even sure what that means exactly. Are they talking pull it back or actually take some thought in the process!!), get dressed and put on lace up shoes. I don't have lace up shoes, except some runners that I wouldn't be caught dead in if it can be helped. Oh yea, so, about getting up and showering...we didn't get home till 7:30 am, and we are totally shagged, (as in "tired" for those English out there), kids and all, although of course they are not going back to bed. So G and I tag team for naps all morning to the sound of the television. I have not done my hair, and I am going to go to bed as soon as I shine my sink. That is the other Flylady mantra. Oh god, this is going to drive me batty.
I am having some serious online trouble, so I shall be pretty spotty in my postings until it gets figured out. I cannot seem to get my photos on either, so I may once again need to get Candy to help by posting them for me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, okay, well since you are having trouble with your internet service all I did on this post was link the website "fly lady" for you. Just so I could see what the heck fly lady is. It sounds like a pretty fun activity actually, and may help motivate your accomplishments. Mind you you have your hands full. Hope the computer is up and working consistently soon. How frustrating that must be.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Underground Baker said...

Hey Minx,
Thank you, you are the handiest little devil! I could not remember how to do that.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home