Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm Not Who They Say I Am
Which God or Goddess are you like?
Your Result: Budha
 

You are Budha. You are a very peaceful person, you love all who love you. You are a cheerful personality, and you have a great sense of humor. Congratulations!! You are Budha!!

Jesus
 
The Christian God
 
Goddess Bast
 
You are your own God or Goddess
 
Goddess Sekhemet
 
God Zeus
 
Satan
 
Which God or Goddess are you like?
Make Your Own Quiz


Just fooling around, seeing how to transfer stuff from one place to another. Thanks WC for the funny little test.
I would really like to sit under a tree for umpteen days like the namesake above, but no time.
I promise to write about food one of these days. I'll soon post about my favorite cafe, once I get a snapshot of it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

It was kind of a silly quiz, but hey, it's sorta fun.

Take your time in coming back. I find a good, long blog break very regenerating every once in a while

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe bread is feeling cut off?
Maybe bread kneeds sunshine?
Maybe bread would like more altitude?
Would you like that bread: to go?
I would like to see that bread in 'person'.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Red said...

Snap, I am Buddha too!

4:52 AM  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

I am Buddha too...

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home